An Introduction to Acrylic Painting
October 6-13-20-27, 2020
This course will introduce you to colour theory and the use of the principles and elements of design when composing your images. Let your art journey begin!
4 Tuesday evenings
7:00pm – 9:30pm
$200.00 (plus HST)
Alder Creek Studio, New Dundee
- size 6-8-10 LONG HANDLED , Soft bristled, ‘short’ flats not brights.
- regular or gallery style , your choice
- sizes 12×16”, 16×16”, 18×18”, 16×20” – your choice, but no bigger
- I suggest Triart or Liquitex Basics – NO Rheotec or Amsterdam and btw, Golden is just too expensive at this stage of the game.
- Please choose to purchase all warms or all cools- if you are only going to buy 3 colours , plus white
- Tube acrylics – cool
- Cad Yellow Light
- Ultramarine Blue
- Alizarin Crimson
- Or tube acrylics – Warm
- Cad Yellow Medium
- Cadmium, red light
- 1 Large Tub of White
- Pealable palette pad
- Small plastic jar with a lid
- Water container – low and plastic (cool whip or margarine)
- Paper towels