4 Weeks – 4 Acrylic Floral Techniques
$271.20 (includes hst)
April can be cold and dull. Why not spend your Friday afternoons at Alder Creek Studio, New Dundee painting flowers?
This class is designed for painters with some experience. You will create 4 canvases each tackling a different approach to painting florals.
- Bring your heavy body acrylics (not fluid acrylic) and your brushes (long handled , soft bristle, flats sizes 2-4-6-8-10-12 if you have them , or at least 2-6-10 ,plus:
- 3 square canvases -16×16”, 18×18”or 20×20” – NO BIGGER
- 1 or 2- 6×6” birch panels -no bigger
- a peelable palette
- metal palette knife shaped like a diamond
- 5 low plastic containers – no glass
- a colour wheel
- printed photos of floral inspirations for shape and colour – not on your phone or iPad
- paper towels
- jars of : matt GEL medium, molding paste, gloss medium (not gel)and gesso
- texturing materials such as tissue papers, cardboard etc – more on this the first day